Latest NewsTweets by @PsychProgram
- New York Excess Program
- Seminar Schedule
- Read the PRMS Blog
- Risk Management Education
- View Individual Coverage
- View Group Coverage
- Resident Education Programs
- 2013 Year in Review
Attention New York PRMS Clients:
- Registration for the in-person “Follow-up Excess Course” on April 30, 2015 in New York, NY is now open.
- This year’s updated risk management courses necessary to meet the regulatory course requirements of New York State Insurance Regulation 124 are now available online (login required).
Features and Benefits of Coverage
- Advice for PsychiatristsRead the Latest in the PRMS Blog.
- Your Policy Online! Log in for Client Services, Resources and More.
- Seminar ScheduleEarn CME and a discount at our free seminars.
- Treating active duty military or veterans?Request a free resource.
Your Complete Professional Liability Program
You need a medical professional liability insurance program that is more than just a policy. To safeguard your practice and reputation, you need a real program that includes proactive risk management resources and strategies, offers expert advice on call, and boasts a proven claims defense record.
Anything else is risky business. That's why you should trust The Psychiatrists' Program.
My Program: Login Now!
Program insureds, log into My Program to manage your account, pay your premium online, and gain exclusive access to valuable risk management resources.Log Into My Program
Whether you have coverage with us or just a question about our features and benefits, we invite you to contact us for more information.Find Contact Information
Professional Risk Management Services, Inc. (PRMS, Inc.) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.View Risk Management Services