Contact Our Claims Department

When to Contact Our Claims Department

Call your claims examiner when:

  • You have been sued
  • You have been served with a subpoena
  • You have been contacted by your state board of medicine or other governmental agency
  • You have been notified of an adverse outcome about a patient
  • You have been contacted by an attorney requesting your medical records

You can find your claims examiner by selecting your state on the right. If you are unsure of whether to call claims, you may call (800) 245-3333 and press 0. We will be glad to route your call to the correct PRMS customer service representative.

Claims History Requests (CHRs)

To request a CHR please complete the form below. CHRs are provided at no charge.


Claims Examiners Contact Information